Wow....I have had this for awhile....http://quiltville.com/doubledelightintro.shtml/
The blocks have been done for quite some time...
I just needed to cut some setting triangles.
Good ol' Ozzy had to come check it out.
Mine is smaller than the one made by Bonnie Hunter....and different in color too.
It is for the couch in the basement.
I thought it looked so bright and busy....
wasn't even sure I liked it anymore.
But since the basement is rather dark....
this will work well down here to brighten it up.
I am almost done sewing all the rows together!! Now I need to think about the backing...I just might go even more wild and put some orange on the back
or
maybe not.....
It will depend on what I can find that is on sale!
1 comment:
Very cheery! I love the way it looks like flowers popping up. Now how are you going to quilt this?d
Post a Comment