My neighbor kid, who isn't really a kid anymore, has been over a few times to work on his DC scrapbook. 7th and 8th graders go there for a week long field trip. He went a couple years ago. We are having fun using ALL his pictures.
Blurry ones have become background for the graves at Gettysburg, or tags were cut out and decorated. A friend had given him all their left over stickers and he wants to use them up too. His goal is to have this done by Thankgiving, his older sister will be here for a visit.
I am pretty sure he will get it done by then.


3 comments:
Well....it's lookin' pretty good so far.....what a good neighbor you are!
So there is hope for Nathan's book yet?!! He was in the first group that went to DC, I think it was back in 2004... I'm sure I could round up all the pictures...
Hey, I wanted you to know that I made my first two postcards! They are on my blog today and I linked to your blog since you are my inspiration!
Post a Comment