Thursday, February 2, 2012

block lotto blocks.....


Block Lotto has moved!
The new place is (HERE)

I posted these blocks there, and it seemed to take me forever. It isn't with blogger, so there are new and different ways of doing things. But I managed.


The blocks can be any heart block using at least two, or all 4 of the colors...
 pink, orange, gray and cream.



This heart doesn't work. It only used light pink and dark pink.
I wasn't that crazy about the look of it.
Too long.
It needed doctoring real bad.

Real, real bad!


I sewed through the middle of the heart to shorten it and liked the look of it much better. 

Then I needed to add different colors to make it work for the lotto.


This is how it looks. I love it now.
There is a big Super Bolt Sale this Sunday at The Quilted Forest in Forest City.
I will be going to get pretty pinks and gray. I have so little of it.
Here is the link for the kitty/heart block... (so darn cute)








2 comments:

sophie said...

The change in your edited block really makes you think about block design and color combinations, doesn't it? You already know that I love all your blocks ... but let me go on the record and say it publicly. I love ALL your heart blocks ;-)

Béa said...

I too ! They are all beautiful. I want not at first make this block but finally...