These are the leaves for October's block at block lotto.
For what ever reason, I can't access block lotto this morning. Will have to try again later. Sometimes I give away my chances to be in the drawing. Not these. I am in.
It has been cloudy and dreary all week. The following pictures are from Sunday when the sun was shining.....
Here is a before shot of the porch.
We got the bulk of it done on Sunday. I did all of the rails along the bottom. Tractor joe took care of all the stuff above. It looks great finished! It is screaming...
"hang a quilt over my railing!"
8 comments:
I don't think you've ever posted a picture of your Easy Street quilt, have you? Maybe you could casually drape it over the railing. I guess it is kind of big for that, isn't it? Anyhow, the porch looks great! And so do your leaves.
I can hear it screaming from here...
I think we need a party to break it in!
Looks great
I can't wait to see a picture with a quilt over the rail. How about East Street wink wink. It's almost time to put together fabric for this year's mystery! Hope you win the block lotto this month.
Hey, Yes that porch needs a quilt! Oh lovely PORCH!! I've been having so much fun looking at your blog posts this morning.....I've been off in the 'territories' AGAIN.....so I'm catching up!! Thanks for all the great Posts!!! Pun Intended!!
Ooo, wonderful porch! Yes, it needs a quilt!
Love your BL blocks. Maybe I can get some made this month? I feel like I ought to - just have to buckle down and do it, right? Good luck in the drawing. If I get any made, I'm donating them. A big IF.
Looking really good on all fronts!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and making comments!!
Oh My....your leaf blocks look so perfect...I.LIKE.
From what progress you show on your porch is looks soooo much better with the stain! Sorry for him but lucky for you it didn't work out for Dave. It looks nice!
We'll be waiting for a shot of it with a FABULOUS quilt artfully draped across the railing!!!
Post a Comment