I was home for two days and went to work on the tula pink blocks. First I put rows together.
I staggered them. I thought I could match up the stagger easier than actually lining them up vertically as I put the rows together.
It is way to big to get a decent picture of it on the floor. This will have to do for now.
It was nice sewing while it snowed outside. The day before the big storm our new living room window went in too.
We always disliked this window. The center pane was always fogged up and you couldn't really see out. The drapes were hung when we moved in. They were in pretty bad shape after 16 years or so.
Wow, is this really my house? I love these new windows!
Block Lotto blocks...
These are for the February drawing.
And these are for the Old McDonald Mystery at Block Lotto. The color cue was "ground cover" and I went with green.
6 comments:
Love the new windows and the Tula Pink blocks!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Tula pink! Did you put the drapes back up? You will need to shop for or make something new! The new windows look great. The block lotto blocks are cool. Are they paper pieced? I was going to make some of those once - paper piecing. I even have all the papers ready to go. Somewhere!
Wow, wow, WOW! I LOVE your Tula Pink quilt top!! I think the off-set rows look even better than straight set. It shows off the blocks better, I think. And I really like the solid fabrics.
What a difference those windows make! You'll love that. Stylish, and they should let in more light too. You know, looking closely at your "before" picture, I think I had those same drapes at my house in Calif! hee hee!
Great Block Lotto blocks - both sets! I haven't made up my mind about trying those. I'm so short on time this month the Lotto may go by the wayside. I already made a Snail's Trail quilt - years ago - anyway. I like your green blocks better than the brown. Brown's not my fave color.
replacing windows in the snow? aaagh. okay, day before but I bet it was still cold. cute quilt!
Love the new windows! Love the Tula Pink blocks! Love the other blocks! Love the snow! Love snow days!! You're having fun.
I love your staggered blocks too and the new window. It doesn't even need drapes!
Post a Comment