One day during recess, I took a picture of each child in preschool. It was near the end of the year and I wanted to make a small book for the teacher.
Every once in a while, the kids had given me what ever they had drawn/painted/colored....
"this is for you!"
Thank You!
Sometimes there are things with no name and everyone said,
"it's not mine"
I took those things home with me too.
I cut a bunch of cereal boxes, then painted them with a sponge. I cut up "artwork" from the kids and glued them in the book with mod podge.
To keep it simple, I didn't embellish with anything else.
In the book, one side is decorated, the other side is a picture.
I need to get this in the mail. On the last day I told the teacher to watch her mail. She would be getting something. I didn't think it would take until July to start working on it. It was simple enough, but other projects kept getting in the way.
I want to make myself one....but it is further down on the list of things to do.
3 comments:
This is such a brilliant idea! That teacher should really cherish this little booklet!!
Wow..... that turned out really neat. I'm sure she will love it!
What a wonderful gift that will be for the teacher! I hope my kids' teachers don't read your blog and wonder why I am not stepping up my game!
Post a Comment