Tuesday, August 2, 2011

i heart flowers quilt, a beginning....

Crispy and his friends went out to eat one night. I think they had Chinese. Before they left, they all bought fake mustaches in a gumball machine. Everyone was wearing one when they got home. The next morning, there sat the mustache on the kitchen table. It was still sticky on the back. A cheap pair of sunglasses lay there too.
Hmmmmm......
I ended up sticking them on this lamp for safe keeping. I am trying to keep the kitchen table clear of extra "stuff", not an easy thing to do. There is always something gathering there.

New month at Block Lotto! Flowers this time.
I made a few. 
I don't know what made me try mixing them with the block lotto scrappy hearts I had won last winter, but I did...
I fell in love.

love

love

love


I have 6 flowers for block lotto, the rest are going into a different pile. 
My pile to keep, for the....
i heart flowers quilt!

5 comments:

Em said...

What a happy quilt!!!! How fun!

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh yee-ow......I.LIKE.



....cool night light too...

Vesuviusmama said...

Definitely a winning combination! And I am forever trying to avoid the kitchen clutter. If only I lived alone...but then, how lonely i would be.

sophie said...

I heart the I heart Flowers quilt! Please be sure to share it on the Block Lotto blog. I know I won't be the only one who also "hearts" the idea ;-)

Ginny said...

Really sweet!