I am tired of trying to squish it all in.
I have made a decision.
My words just come out bigger than what I picture in my mind. SO...I will stop fighting this and work with it. Instead of wall hanging size, this will be lap or nap size when it is done.
so who died? the zombie will be thinking about.....
Poor old Barry M. Deep
The wording for the gravestone came from some Halloween scrapbook stickers.
I am off to start adding filler to this, soon I will have a center. Then I will think about the border.
When ever I think filler, Michael Jackson's song THRILLER starts playing in my mind.
11 comments:
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Love it! Yes! Letters take up space, that's for sure! It's hard to keep them small! All my letter quilts end up bigger than I planned. This is so great!
I love this .. LOVE. Filler. haha You need some FILL=er.. Filler now.. Your quilt has gotta have it, gotta have it I mean right now.. FILL=er, filler now.. oh sorry, I broke into song. :o) That is the cutest zombie I've ever seen. :)
Awesome. so cute and clever. I love all the additional details. Jacob is gonna love this quilt!
That is one super zombie! I LOVE this! Yes, just go with the flow. Bigger is better, right? I mean, you just gotta do it right. Everything looks great. (And poor Barry! What a hoot!)
Oh yes, this will be a Thriller!
It's wonderful! And my letters always come out bigger, too. And they are never the same height/width, no matter hoe I try. So why try, right?
GREAT Zombie! Yes, those letters do "GROW" on you and a Wonky Word quilt always ends up larger than planned!
Fabulous ... my letters always come out larger than I envision in my head. Working large is much more fun!
My letters came out bigger than planned too. But this quilt is going to be GREAT - no matter what size it ends up. Love it, love it, love it!!
doni @ Oregon coast
Love this letter/zombie quilt. I just finished Lynne's quiltalong and had so much fun making letters.
Yes! Sew BIG !! Lokks great ! I am able to read it quicker ! ha
Katy helped me get it all set up to add comments and have quicker access to the Blog system ... now I see I need spell check as well ! ha
Post a Comment