He is started. I got this far last night and stopped.
I still need words and a pieced pumpkin for the bottom right corner.
Some of the big chunks of purple can be chopped off to make room for words.
I need Jacob to do some more thinking.
My ideas so far.....
1. mom always said there'd be days like this
2. that'll leave a mark
3. sounds...not sure on spelling yet. Ida had aaaauuurrrgggghhh.
5 comments:
so absolutely fantastic!!!! I love love love it. you did an amazing job. how about "braaaains". hee hee hee. It'll be fun to see what Jacob comes up with.
Oh MY goodness, that is the best!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I like Tonya's suggestion and I also really like "that'll leave a mark".. Will be fun to watch it progress.. :)
Great collaboration! What does Jacob think so far? How fun!
Happy sewing
I can't wait to see the finished product! It looks awesome!
I love his Chuck Taylors!!!
Post a Comment