Some of the preschoolers made turkeys for Thanksgiving. They were pretty happy with them. I loved how they turned out, they make me smile.
Tractor joe is in Wisconsin. It is deer hunting season. I have no plans to go anywhere. Staying home! I do need to go find my roaster oven and stick a turkey in it.....
Happy Thanksgiving!
If you aren't in the states here....Happy Thursday, it is almost Friday!
Tractor joe is in Wisconsin. It is deer hunting season. I have no plans to go anywhere. Staying home! I do need to go find my roaster oven and stick a turkey in it.....
Happy Thanksgiving!
If you aren't in the states here....Happy Thursday, it is almost Friday!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!
really, this is your favorite holiday? zombie turkeys maybe, heh heh heh
It took me a minute but I realized the base of their turkeys is the paper plate! Hoe cute, fun and colorful! Each one is sooo different too!
Hey, I'm at home too...no one here and we had invites to other places but just decided to stay home and rest. I'm sewing on some more rows to my Clamshell quilt!
I've also gotten 6 blocks made for the LOTTO, but they are so cute, I'm about to talk myself out of sending them out and just keeping them for myself!!!
I love the bright colors on the turkeys....... hope you had a good day!
Post a Comment