Sunday, December 4, 2011

a quilt top...


These blocks are from Block Lotto when I won back in May. 
(block lotto was very good to me this year)
I painted Crispy's room a deep blue this past summer...so I used orange and blue to finish off the blocks.
It should look good in there!




and it snowed....the sticking kind...everything is white now.

7 comments:

Karen H said...

The quilt is beautiful... I love how it sparkles! Love the quilt, hate the snow... :)

sophie said...

I love the blue and orange sashing--it adds another dimension to those blocks. Please be sure to share it on the Block Lotto blog, so no one misses this one.

Millie said...

The quilt is lovely. Very crisp!

In the bottom photo... are those roses?

Sharon said...

It's incredible how that blue and orange sashing brings the blocks together so well! This is really striking and should go wonderfully in a deep blue room. Are you going to add a border?

Snow. . . . we've had one snowfall so far. Right now we've having some pretty cold temps, for us. Our pond is frozen and the ducks aren't too happy. But no snow.

roadtrip*treasures said...

Really a sharp looking quilt!

Browndirtcottage said...

....clapping....clapping.....Don't you just l-o-v-e Block Lotto!! I got 2 squishies in the mail today with the Scrappy Trips in them!!!!

I have been wanting a pineapple quilt FOREVER!! Admiring yours, of course I'm ga ga over the colors!! Like your blue/orange sashing design too!

Yes, there is snow today in Texas as well....the best kind....sticky!!!

bingo~bonnie said...

lucky you to win the loto blocks!!! they look so stunning! :) love the orange and blue sashings!

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie