I will be seeing my Mom next weekend for her birthday.
She will be getting a small wall quilt.
I made some simple hearts .....and......
some letters to spell LOVE
The hearts are two rectangles, with the background fabric in the middle. I ended up with something of a square shape. Next I sewed the triangles on the 4 edges...kinda like a square in a square block...
I have been so inspired by these letters. I fell in love with them......There is so much you can
do with them. I found them at............
Mom isn't hooked up to the internet so she won't see this, unless one of my sisters shows her. But even then it's just a sampling of what is in the quilt.
Hopefully I'll get a picture of the whole thing next weekend.
2 comments:
This will be lovely!! That looks like a pretty easy way to sew up a heart and I need to practice more on my letters too. Looks like you've got it down pat!!
Tell Aunt Jean Happy Birthday from me. I'll be looking for a phone call if any of the expected activity occurs, it's the only time I ever hear from her! (Will Jill be there?)
Post a Comment