Birds+hearts+flying geese = cute. A tractor? Sorry, I can't look at a tractor without going into a chorus of Kenny Chesney's "Do You Think My Tractor's Sexy".
Uh Oh.......friend Dave's new tractor.......does that get Tractor Joe's itchy tractor buying juices flowing??? I too know about these men and their tractors!!!
Of course your cute little birds have my itchy bird making juices flowing for sure!!! Why is it I seem to have too many projects going at once. I want to throw down these projects and immediately start making some birds!!! I guess maybe THAT IS why I have too many projects going!
I was sad this morning when I mailed off the birds I made for the Lotto.......sniff.....sniff
The tractor is more than cute; it's so pretty! My husband's tractor club has just restored an 8N like this and are selling raffle tickets for it. I WANT it!!!
Love your birds, of course, but I really wanted to comment on the 8N
6 comments:
I'm smiling ... I never heard the adjectives "cute" and "little" used to describe a tractor ;-)
Of course, I also loved seeing all those lotto blocks in your post.
Love the blocks - especially the birds! And the tractor is cute..... you look good on it!
Birds and hearts look great. Nice stripped legs. Snow all gone? Wonderful tractor.
Birds+hearts+flying geese = cute. A tractor? Sorry, I can't look at a tractor without going into a chorus of Kenny Chesney's "Do You Think My Tractor's Sexy".
Uh Oh.......friend Dave's new tractor.......does that get Tractor Joe's itchy tractor buying juices flowing??? I too know about these men and their tractors!!!
Of course your cute little birds have my itchy bird making juices flowing for sure!!! Why is it I seem to have too many projects going at once. I want to throw down these projects and immediately start making some birds!!! I guess maybe THAT IS why I have too many projects going!
I was sad this morning when I mailed off the birds I made for the Lotto.......sniff.....sniff
The tractor is more than cute; it's so pretty! My husband's tractor club has just restored an 8N like this and are selling raffle tickets for it. I WANT it!!!
Love your birds, of course, but I really wanted to comment on the 8N
Post a Comment