Saturday, January 16, 2016

tula pink goal met for today....


I am part of a group making the blocks from Tula Pink's 100 modern quilt blocks.
Today I wanted to get the january group done, and I did!
Only 8 more to go.
I had to lay out what I had so far.


I'm liking it a lot.
Plan right now is to get some medium gray to use for sashing and border.


5 comments:

sophie said...

I love this quilt made in solids! Are you going to use one of her settings or roll your own?

Ginny said...

Wow, I love this. I am going to check out the pattern. This is going to be beautiful!

Tanya said...

And as always your colors speak out clearly that this is YOUR quilt. So pretty! So much personality.

Browndirtcottage said...

You are making good progress. I really like all the mixed solids. Some of the blocks look most tedious!

Sharon said...

Oh, this is looking good! Are you going to make all the blocks? I really like how the solids look. I thought that those patterns would look better than they do in the book, and your work proves that. Way to go!