I don't know why I couldn't find these yesterday.........instead of calling them blurry and bad,
I will say they are edgy.
I'm not sure what the point was here....probably just the fact they are 3 cousins rarely photographed together.
Cousin Joe on the right won one of the beer quilts. A voice in the back of the room said,
"Don't forget your godmother!!"
It was his aunt, my sister....Mrs. DNA Jones.....I took a picture of her when she said,
"hey look, I am getting ready for Italy!"
(she is there right now)
Cousin joe, who is kind and generous, and because his mother said to do it,
gave his beer quilt to his aunt!
new subject.....
oh boy ......a quilt.....I am thinking blue binding........
The future owner (Karen) will get this for her yet to be painted dining room wall.....and besides she told me she is tired of looking at the quilt she made several years ago that is hanging there now.I see light at the end of the tunnel where my homework is concerned and I'll be working in the preschool which has started!! Things may be slowing down at this blog. We will see what I find!
3 comments:
Oh my god.......... I love it...
Wow...Wow...yes, I vote for blue binding too......AND....I.want.Ozzy!
I love your coffee quilt! Just the right colors and busyness!
Post a Comment