Monday, November 2, 2009

geocaching after the show

One of the caches in Des Moines is located right outside the doors of the
Events Center.
There are a ton of these trees planted there.

It was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

My Mom and Karen were still inside looking at quilt stuff.
I was missing out on that..........I was all alone....
I gave up after about 15 or 20 minutes of searching.




We had time to go find a different cache, after the show....

I knew where this one was, but I didn't have a pen or pencil to sign the log last time I was here....
Karen is holding a dime next to it to show you how stinkin' tiny it is. This is her first real cache to find. Lucky girl.

There was another one close by.....Karen humored me and drove us to the next one....
She kept looking around to see if anyone was watching us.....
while I.....
stuck my hand under this girls skirt to find the cache!!!!!!


Karen took the picture.
I asked her if I looked tired...."yes", she tells me.....
"but I want to look nice for the blog"
SNAP
oh well, I get what I get.....

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very original place to hide a cache... You look cold.