The sun is out and it is warm for a change!!
Tractor joe has left for "the farm" to help his brother with harvest. Everything is so behind.
Beans are usually done by now.....
not this year.....
October was so rainy and cold.......not much was happening in the fields.
The unofficial day to be done with everything is....
"Mom's birthday"
that is tomorrow.
They aren't even close.
I finished a small quilt....right down to having the binding sewn on completely.....
I am giving it to tractor joe's mom for her birthday.......

I started my Merry Christmas quilt (from the I Believe book, purchased at the quilt show)
I traced all the letters.....
I ran out of the iron-on-fusible stuff.
There is supposed to be holly leaves and branch between the C and the M.
Thats okay....I have plenty of other things to work on.....

3 comments:
I forgot to do the spell check...
ignore all mistakes. Ya never know, maybe that's the way I wanted it.
I love it! It's not what I expected when you described it - I thought htere were lots of blocks with Merry Christmas on each one. This is better!
Gwen
You have so many beautiful things on your blog! I love your Christmas quilts! I haven't even started... I guess I'm not going to. Rats.
Post a Comment