Thursday, December 10, 2009

blizzards mean binding.....



Karen did the binding on one quilt yesterday,

it is for Haley, her favorite daughter in law,

well...

her only daughter in law.

anyway....she can use it as a table cloth or lay it gracefully over the back of a chair or the couch...
Karen is also working on a ton of small wall quilts for gifts.
I have two quilts that now have binding. I thought about hanging the star quilt outside for a picture, but decided it was to windy. Besides I want to wash it and give it that krinkly look first.
It is laying over the arms of a chair, making Nikki's napping spot a little more cozy.

It is so nice having these blocks out of the box and put to use after all those years.




1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

Hey....I want to know what kind of
punch you gals are drinking....
speedy gonzales spritzers???? Over
here at Brown Dirt Farm we can't
crank them out that fast!! I think
you've got Tractor Joe helping you...he's really a 'closet' quilter isn't he!!!

Looks good...very good!!