Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve finish.....

Two big quilts are ready to be wrapped.
We must have been in the eye of the storm this morning.
There was hardly any wind...this made hanging them
outside for pictures so much easier.
The top one is actually a birthday present for my sister who turned
50 this December.
The bottom one is for my mom, she helped lay it out one day while
she was here, a long time ago.
And then it sat in the closet waiting for it's finish.
I have never given her a big quilt... just little ones.
This seemed like the perfect year to
get it done and give it to her.
It is from the Certifiably Crazy Book by the Buggy Barn and is called...
Crazy Goose Chase
Merry Christmas Everyone!!



1 comment:

Tanya said...

Your quilts are always so amazingly beautiful! I love the color choices you make and the way the quilts just feel warm and cozy. You have a real talent! I'd really like to try that Crazy Goose Chase! Just lovely! Merry Christmas!