after years of making only a few pancakes or french toast or grilled cheese sandwiches at a time.....
We bought ourselves a great big griddle.
When we arrived home we wasted no time....it was opened and put to use.What a treat, all these pancakes done at the same time!!!
We love it!!
In the mailbox was a package from Virginia.....
One of the things in it was this massive, big, coffee table sized book from my niece!

I spent some time this morning going through it.
There are no curved or appliqued quilts in the ones I was drawn to....even though the book is full of those too....(and are really cool to look at)....for now I will stick to straight sewing lines
I will need to spend some time studying this book. Everytime I look I see something different and wonder...how did they do that???





No comments:
Post a Comment