We were in Ames yesterday. It was IHSSA Festival at ISU...Crispy and his friend Jacob were invited to perform in the Group Improvisation.
Since I can't go anywhere without looking for geocaches we did that too.
We did nine of them. Mostly urban micros, one was in the library. That was cool. It is right under the geocaching books. There was also a web cam...I called Gwen to capture a picture of us sitting there at the fountain. Then there was the virtual one....we needed to count how many balls were on the dragon.
We were trapped in the elevator for a while. We were with the other improvisation group from our high school. At least they were done performing. The guys called out the doors for help! We also pushed the "help" button to tell them we were stuck. We don't know how or why, but all of the sudden it started up and we were free!
We had a great time yesterday!!!


2 comments:
Isn't it Improv? Or did they improve? :) Either way it looks like a fun day!
What would I do without my own personal "human spell checker"???
So, I like, went back and totally changed the words to improvisation.
Post a Comment