and other things too
What a FABULOUS flimsy!Super-congrats - it is AWESOME!!!!!
It is awesome... It will look great on a dorm room bed! Can't wait to see it!
Awesome quilt. I loved watching it grow. You did a fantastic job.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
What a great quilt. Good job!!
Uh Oh....looks like you're gonna have to get a NEW area rug!!!Tell that quilter to put a rush on this one, I'm anxious to see it all gussied up!!
fantastic!
Fabulous quilt! I'm glad to have been along on the journey as it was being made!
Another STUNNING quilt, I LOVE it so much !!!
JUst love it, love it, love it.....humour and beauty!!! Great combo!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a FABULOUS flimsy!
Super-congrats - it is AWESOME!!!!!
It is awesome... It will look great on a dorm room bed! Can't wait to see it!
Awesome quilt. I loved watching it grow. You did a fantastic job.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
What a great quilt. Good job!!
Uh Oh....looks like you're gonna have to get a NEW area rug!!!
Tell that quilter to put a rush on this one, I'm anxious to see it all gussied up!!
fantastic!
Fabulous quilt! I'm glad to have been along on the journey as it was being made!
Another STUNNING quilt, I LOVE it so much !!!
JUst love it, love it, love it.....humour and beauty!!! Great combo!!!
Post a Comment