Thursday, July 26, 2012

teeth and new doll adventures...


This isn't finished, BUT, there are teeth in the dinosaur now. That went better than I thought it would. He looks like a cartoon, but so does everything else.

Remember Mrs. Browndirt?


She went on an adventure (gone camping and geocaching)

She is on a new adventure!

She is so lucky, going all over!


6 comments:

Karen H said...

I think the teeth really add to the dinosaur. I can't wait to see this finished. Boy, Mrs. Browndirt really gets around! :)

Anne said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with cartoons. :0)Love the teeth - makes him just a little bit ferocious, lol.

Michelle said...

Love the teeth!

Elaine M said...

Gr-r-reat!

Millie said...

It's hard to make animals in quilts and NOT have them look like a cartoon. I feel your anxiety.

This quilt is looking great!

Browndirtcottage said...

Yes, I do get around don't I!!!! Not sure which I liked best...camping or going to the lodge! JoAnn made me wear a dress!!!