Wednesday, July 25, 2012

jurassic park...


This was yesterday morning. I spent the day working on it. There is a lot of sewing then staring at it, then sewing some more. Then standing there and staring again.
Thinking...what to do next...or does that look right?

I am going to open the seams on his mouth just a little and insert some sharp 3-D teeth,
maybe I should make the teeth first...
lay them out...
then stand and stare....
and think.

7 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

I am sooooo likin' this quilt!! It makes me want to watch the movie again!!!
You did a fantastic job on that guy and the dinosaur!!


I find that 'standing' and 'staring' is a good thing!

YankeeQuilter said...

Maybe just hang a "fang tooth and some leaves out of the mouth? Love this quilt!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Awesome so far . . . keep going!!!

Karen H said...

This is so cool.... don't make his teeth look too scary.

Mary said...

Cute Cute!! Love the idea of the teeth. Have a fun day.

Clare said...

I love this! Didn't dinosaurs have long tongues too?

Tonya Ricucci said...

love love love. if you need fill-in bits, maybe sawteeth? would be fitting..