It rained yesterday. This isn't a bad thing unless it is freezing rain.
The roads were made into skating rinks.
Things were very quiet. No one was going anywhere.
I sewed. Finished all the full blocks for Easy Street.
Then started on the triangle blocks. They are probably half done.
We had a late-start this morning, so I sewed some more.
Then the call I wasn't expecting came in....
NO SCHOOL.
Cancelled.
Wow more sewing today!
I want to get this top done so bad and work on something else.
The windmill this morning.
Tractor joe was on the road. His dad called worried about him.
Was he stuck somewhere?
Not to worry.
Tractor joe was in North Platte, Nebraska yesterday. It was 65 degrees and sunny. He was joking about working on his tan, it was THAT nice.
10 comments:
The windmill photo is wild! (strange they are talking about this storm on the TV right now!) I'm hoping to finish the last few blocks for Easy street this week. I got a border for it this week! One step closer....
I thought from my weather map you might have some bad weather. I was going to ask you in my email last night but forgot until I had already sent it.
That windmill photo is crazy cool!!
Your Easy Street is coming along nicely. I too want to be finished with my clam shell so I can work on something else, but I'm sticking to it till it's finished!!
We were working on our tans with Tractor Joe yesterday too. It was 73 and Mr. Browndirt even cooked out on the grill!
Good luck on the mystery quilt ... I know how you feel about wanting to get it done! I'm almost there and it feels really good!
Stay warm!!
Wow! Those are awesome photos, and icky ice. We had sleet and then it changed to snow, so our roads aren't bad. Lucky us!
We had weather too. Car freezing over at noon. Good thing we all made it home safely, but my sewing time was cut. Easy street is wild.
WOW, that is cold, we have had ice on the windshield and frozen water bowls earlier this month, but are having low 50s this week. The windmill is amazing. I would have thought that the icicles would have formed at the bottom; did it spin while they were being formed? Your Easy Street looks great, the yellow really shines. Hope you had a great day off. Do you make that up at the end of the year?
I like the cool picture of the windmill.... Yesterday I sewed too and thought I would get more done today, but got caught up on my book work then went onto putting pictures in an album and also got my scrapbook up to date. Productive day, now I can get back to sewing!
I love the yellow in your Easy Street... it's really looking nice. I hear it raining now.... I wonder what's next?
Love the orange yellow in your Easy Street too. Ice hanging from the windmill is cool. 65 in North Platte in JANUARY!!!
Love your color scheme for Easy Street!
Post a Comment