Mrs. Browndirt from Browndirtcottage commented a while back,
something about how it was 70 degrees at her house.
How nice.
So, I told her, she needs to be careful about what she says....
tractor joe and I could go buy some rusty camper and end up in her back yard for the winter.
So she said...."I will tell the neighbors you are our hillbilly cousins."
Our conversation went back and forth about hillbillies.
We, of course, aren't hillbillies. Everyone else is.
Well, maybe, both of us are part hillbilly.
Silliness.
That is why I made this card and sent it to her.
Making this card reminded me that I don't spend enough time cutting up magazines and making postcards. This was fun.
14 comments:
my kind of humor..thanks so much for sharing..we all can use a smile..
Hi: I do have a camper (with only a little bit of rust) that I'd be happy to drive to Mrs. Brown dirt's house. Winter is not nearly over where I live!
that *is* fun. the woman's face really makes it.
Love your humor! Good job
Love it. Made me laugh.
What a hoot! You just crack me up. And you have some interesting magazines at your house! Truly, I love your postcards!
Love this line: reminds me that I don't spend enough time cutting up magazines. LOL! I think that's a malady we all share.
I still think we need to buy one of those old campers and fix them up, so we can go "glamping". Maybe Mrs. Browndirt wouldn't object if it was all tricked out...... :)
Too Funny. Thanks for the giggle.
OHHHH NO!! That's what I said when the snow blizzard blew my phone line off the pole it was "tacked" to.
Phone guys got me back going again this afternoon and we finally had our mail delivered again (haven't had any since Sat.)!
A-n-y-w-a-y.....looks like my hillbilly camp ground will be closed for a while longer. Soooooo glad you guys didn't come on down with your rusty ole trailer, I guess I would have been 'forced' to invited you into the house during the snow storm.........
...oh.....no phone means no internet....
What fun! I need to get out the magazines again and brighten someone's day.
Cute! And, it is great to have someone to "kid" back and forth with. (Poor sentence structure. sorry.)
too funny! love the card
Post a Comment