Saturday, March 9, 2013

block lotto split stars...

Dave is here. He is happy with this as it is. There is about two thirds of the top showing. It is a gloomy, rainy day. Not sure what to dig out next.

9 comments:

sophie said...

It's hard to imagine anyone WOULDN'T be happy with that quilt. I like how you made 4-patches from the blocks and and sashed them. Those star blocks are sparkling.

I hope you'll share this on the Block Lotto soon so we can have a photo in our Gallery.

Karen H said...

It is lovely - I'm glad you got his approval!

Browndirtcottage said...

WOWZER!!! I.LIKE.

Now who wouldn't want this one??? Lucky guy that Dave!!!

Why don't you work on those tiny strip piece blocks you have...hhmmm??

Ginny said...

This looks just great! I love the way you put it together---so creative and wonderful. Congrats!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Love that quilt it is so cheery looking!

Sharon said...

Love your star quilt! Glad Dave likes it too.

I like the 4-patch with sashing idea too. That breaks it up enough to calm down those stars some, but there's still lots of movement in the quilt. Very graphic and striking!

Elaine M said...

The quilt is wonderful, love the big blocks with the sashing. You have been busy this month; wonderful hearts on another post.

TLC said...

COOL! Happy colors, happy quilt, happy people!

Vesuviusmama said...

Of course he's happy with it - it's gorgeous!