Sunday, March 17, 2013

I didn't sew....

We did go shopping though. Bought some fabric and thread. So at least it was quilt related.
I might work on postcards today. My sister sent me this picture this morning. I thought it was funny.

4 comments:

Karen H said...

That is hilarious! I think it needs to be posted on facebook!

sophie said...

i love that button!

Browndirtcottage said...

Tooo Fun-eeeee!!

I was wondering what you were up to, clicked on the ole computer and here you are!! Thread shopping??
You should have called me, I have TONS of thread I could have shared. Us 'country hillbilly' gals have to stock up when we go into the big city.

I got caught up on all my BOM piecing, piddled with my kaleidoscope, it's now square instead of round.
Right now I'm sewing on my 'Star Crazy' bargain kit I bought w-a-y back when. I have all the stars and parts sewn, so today I'm working on sewing it all
together....yuck, my least favorite part. I'm thinking about taking a break from it and finishing the hand quilting on my clam shell. All that's left is about 15 inches or so of quilting one row....soon to be a
YIPPEE!!

Soooo, did you ever get any more bobbins wound?

Carol E. said...

Love the funny pin!