Sunday, April 28, 2013

babysitting fish this week....


My middle son is out of town for the week. Some school thing for his job. So, I am feeding his fish. He filled film canisters with food. One for each day he is gone. I can't go wrong.

AND, I am taking this opportunity to raid his closet for quilts I have made for him.
Then use his clothesline and take pictures. They are all pre-blog quilts so I don't think they have  been shown here.

This one is Bonnie Hunter's Orange Crush.
It was a mystery. I don't know if it is still up or not.

I did the original with orange and gave that one to my niece in Virginia.
Then I made another one with lime green and brown.
My plan is to take a picture of a quilt each day. He has quite a few.


I checked the forecast this morning. Thought it would be really boring.
Warm and sunny for days and days.
Not quite,
there is still the possibility of snow.
We shall see. AccuWeather seems to give the worst case scenario all the time.




9 comments:

Karen H said...

I forgot about this quilt. It is really pretty! Other weather forcasts are only predicting a low of 36 on Wednesday night, so if we believe them, it wouldn't be cold enough to snow. :)

julieQ said...

Such a wonderful version of Lime crush!! Love it!

Elaine M said...

Great Lime Crush. Love the blue stars. Wow, still cold weather in your area. We have mid 80's here, no chance of snow.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Good plan to document the quilts!!

Mary said...

Great looking quilt. Like your color choices.

Mariella said...

I love this too!! I don't think anything you've made isn't just lovely......and I've always wanted to do a Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt.....maybe next time!!! This one is a job well done!!

Carol E. said...

will be enjoying your daily quilt show, and perhaps the weather changes will show, too.

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh my goodness girl.....am I really 3 post behind with you?????

I guess you know he may not let you have a key to his house anymore if he finds out you're posting photos of his closet contents on line...ha....well, maybe he won't care since it's j-u-s-t quilts!!

I really liked this Orange Crush.....especially since I see the fabric choices you used.

I thought we were home free on the weather, but we are expected to have another freeze with snow/ice mix this week. Our poor plants and trees have already experienced two other unexpected freezes......wwwwaaahhhh, everything is already bloomed out quite a bit.....waaahhhh..!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

beautiful quilt. your son lucked out getting gorgeous quilts from you.