Monday, April 15, 2013

postcards for kindergarten kids.....


When we had the 100th day celebration, one of the items that the kids glued to their crowns was cut out book covers from book order sheets. There were some left over, so I took them home.
I actually used them!  With mod podge, I glued them down on postcards.


I punched out a bunch of stamp shapes with painted paper scraps.
It took a while to decide what else would be on these postcards.
Finally decided on their names.



I will mail these out near the end of the year. I don't know why the last picture is sideways.
Oh well, you get the idea.




6 comments:

Mary said...

These are so cool. Great idea.

Elaine M said...

Wonderful. They will love them.

Karen H said...

Very cute. I'm sure they will love them..... I would love to get one myself. Well, maybe not with my name on it..... :)

Carol E. said...

Cute!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun. that's definitely why I think of you when the subject of made postcards comes up!

Browndirtcottage said...

Ohhhh, I wanna play too!!! What lucky kiddos, I didn't have anyone like you in my younger school years!!