Sunday, April 13, 2014

mostly cards.......




Attic Window Quilt Shop posted THIS PICTURE!
 I knew right away I wanted to make cards based on it.


I made a bunch of these too.
So there wasn't much sewing going on.


Except for the latest block lotto blocks. 






8 comments:

Sharon said...

You crack me up! Love your cards! And that is a great saying. :)

Your lotto blocks look good. I'm still undecided if I want to participate or not.

TLC said...

ROTFLHIWMP - Thanks for the laughs!
Go spring!!!

Karen H said...

The postcards are so neat. I love mine! I need to make the rest of my block lotto blocks. Maybe I can get them done this week. This snow can go away anytime!

roadtrip*treasures said...

Always love your cards!

Ginny said...

Great cards! Hurrah for Spring!

Browndirtcottage said...

I LOVE my card!! You are so clever!!

I like your Lotto blocks too. I REALLY like them and right at this very moment I am trying to finish mine up. I certainly would like to win them!

It was spitting snow here earlier with freezing temps last night and forecasted for tonight also.
DARN it, all our foliage, just EVERYTHING was budding and starting to come out. Now everything will have to start over..DARN DARN DARN!!!

Unknown said...

Just came around and saw those postcards! What a riot!!! Love your saying and the designs are genius. I think your sister (who thinks you know everything) might be right!

Tanya said...

What a laugh!!! I love your postcards! I need to get one made for my mother this week... You inspire me!