The top is finished. It has been hard to get pictures.
Too windy or rainy or sunny....
These are the April blocks I won at Block Lotto.
>>>>[block directions] <<<<
The link should go to the pattern used.
I have more pictures to take, and more to blog about, eventually!
6 comments:
Oh my, this is fantastic! I love they way it turned out. Are you keeping this one?
Your setting reminds me of a talk by Sharon Craig where she showed how adding a color to a set of blocks could change it into a quilt of that color. I see a blue quilt ;-)
Wow!!! The way you set those blocks are amazing. Just gorgeous! Congrats on your win and a great finish!
Oh Oh…I.LIKE.
You may still be mulling over the "if only" but I like the cute little orange square dots of color. The navy shoo flies changed up these blocks soooo much and looks mature instead of cutesy summer color blocks. 'Manly" now, since a male type person is going to receive it.
Waiting to see what other photos and info you have to blog about!!
I've been a slug these last few days and have absolutely nothing to show for my time. Well, I did clean the toilet…….
Love your pretty, pretty bright quilt...love, love!!
Awesome quilt layout, Julie.
Post a Comment