Monday, September 29, 2014

the old star quilt.....


Yesterday morning I sent a text to Crispy asking for a picture of the old quilt with the new binding. This photo came back. 
It took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at. 
Oh geez, he is still in bed, and this isn't exactly what I was thinking for a photo.
He tried again when he got up.


I think they are 12 inch HST's forming the star. The blue and red checks at the top and bottom are 4 inches.


7 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Too funny ... Great quilt ...

Browndirtcottage said...

LOL LOL….tell him this is probable a first for us ole quilty ladies seeing this type of quilt display…..someone actually rolled up in it!!

Karen H said...

It is lovely! I am kind of sad that he can't go out to eat with us this weekend. Maybe next year.

Carol E. said...

LOL. That is hilarious! Typical young man response. Even the full quilt photo looks like there's a body under there, or at least piles of lumpy stuff. Cute.

Amy said...

Well, you did text a college student in the morning... ;-D But I can see why this was on the pile for back to school. It looks soft and warm. He's feeling the love.

TLC said...

ROTFL here! Kids DO the darndest things....You asked.....

Sharon said...

Oh, cute! Did your son realize you were going to put this picture on the internet? LOL What a guy! So funny!

Love the quilt! Great pattern (I love C.T.), and it looks so soft and cozy. It's perfect for someone who has to be away from home.