Wednesday, January 20, 2010

no school....again......

I actually went to the post office and mailed off
Carolina Christmas, Bri's card and Maddie's little book...
all about her trip here to Iowa.
This is the last page.

Two more pages to show on the blog.
In 2008 my aunt Meta turned 99.
whoa!!!
99?
geez, we better go celebrate with her.....
On Sundays, she loves to eat the Snackers @ Kentucky Fried Chicken...
and then go to bingo!
So that is what we did, we went to KFC.
Then back to her house in Minneapolis for cake and ice cream!!
We didn't do the bingo that trip...
(we saved it for her 100th last year)
I wore pink.
It was March, spring was officially here...
even if the weather was still cold and snowy.


We did the tourist thing and stopped at
Minnehaha Falls.
They were half frozen.
I know I sound like a broken record, but...
They were SO PRETTY
I am so proud of myself here....
I was going through a box of paper and found...
the snowflakes, I bet they are almost 10 years old.
The darker snowflake paper was in there too.
I used it as is, just glued it down.
And the words...I cut them out of the back of a

Christmas card I had cut up earlier.

Yes, I have a problem with throwing things away.
You never know when you might need something!




No comments: