Friday, January 8, 2010

scrapbooking

It wasn't all fun and games outside today....
There was work to do inside too.
I gathered up this years
Christmas cards....
and started......


cutting
them up...... A couple of them were left whole,
to hold the newsletters that came with them....
and one my Mom sent had to be about
50 years old.
She said it came out of her mom and dad's house.
Poor card was just sitting in a box...
waiting to be discovered
and stuck in my scrapbook!

I haven't sent out cards in years
every year I say I will....
and then
I don't get it done.



When I finished these 3 pages, I discovered a few more cards....
So, I am not quite done.


I have saved the cards and pictures from the last several years.
They are even organized, each year held together with a rubber band.
Maybe I will actually get them done....
it is kind of fun cutting them up and making everything fit on the pages.

No comments: