
I love the way this old wood looks after I give it a good scrubbing. It is out of a building that was taken down here on the yard, and has been laying around waiting to be used for something else.
It will go in the shed. The "men's crisis center". Years ago, before we bought the place, pigs chewed up parts of the walls in there.
It was repaired, but doesn't look that nice.
So.......
This pretty pile of wood will be used to patch up the walls and make them all look good again.What do you think is wrong with it??
Okay, this was in one of the sheds when we moved here. I forgot it was in there. When I was cleaning a couple days ago, I saw it.
I put it out in the garden. Yard art.


1 comment:
I can't wait to see your mini albums!
Micki
Post a Comment