These are the green background butterflies.
I haven't decided....
do I like the 4 patch look in the wings or the color going straight across...
( a happy mistake when sewing them)
do I like the lighter or darker bodies...
do I want to use a bunch of pink 2 1/2 strips to make all pink butterflies...(they would end up bigger than these and be perfect for a girl quilt)
do I like the dark background or white backgrounds.....
I don't know, I guess I like them all.
If I machine on quilt binding I will sew it down with a standard straight stitch
like this -------------
After studying my options on the sewing machine, I tried something new that looks
like this -^-^-^-^-^-^
I liked it.
For now this is on my refrigerator, it looks so cute there.
2 comments:
That really turned out cute! I like them all - like the variety of the two different versions. I love the pink one, and think a pink butterfly quilt would be adorable!
Please STOP IT!!! This is soooo cute it is HURTING me!!!
I like them all too!!!! You 'dun' good missy!!!!
Post a Comment