Friday, August 6, 2010

things I worked on this past week.....

The poster sized Canyon De Chelly picture is getting closer to being finished. The frame is done....the border around the picture is done....
I ripped pictures from one of those free tourist magazines and a road map. Every thing was glued down randomly, then I smeared gesso all over it and wiped it back off some. It has a lighter look. It all sorta blends together.
Just need my sister to apply the words:
Happiness is a journey and it will be done!



I have one baby quilt done, except for the binding isn't on yet. The quilting took me forEVER.
It hard to see, but the lines go up and down too. I can't wait to wash it and really get it
all crinkly.





The sweet corn....the real deal from tractor joe's cousin.

I froze this stuff using my "super bad for you, but oh so good" recipe....
It will get used this winter when I make scalloped corn....
it is so good, I can't wait!!






I painted more papers. Lots more paper. Then I stamped and embossed things on them.
No real rhyme or reason, just did it. My tractor ride book is coming along....

I am hoping to get "finished" pictures this week of things.
I mowed TWICE last week too....lots of rain make lots of grass.
sigh...




No comments: