This was Tuesday morning,
the old couch was taken out and then we waited....

Shortly after noon, the truck arrived with the furniture we bought.
The couch and recliner.
This is a
compromise between tractor
joe and me.
He doesn't like sectionals, I don't like recliners (even if they are the most comfortable thing in the world)....we both got something we like and don't like as much. Over all though,
we love it!

The big wall quilt that I made, but never hung, was laid artfully over the couch by tractor
joe. Who knew he was a decorator too!

Now, go back to picture #2, there is scar on the wall where the air conditioner was removed and patched
years ago. We saw it so much, that eventually we didn't see it. My Mom would see it every time she was here she would wonder why we hadn't done anything about it yet.
"you can make a quilt and hang it there to cover up the patch"

While you can still see part of the patch,
most of it is covered by the Crooked Cow quilt!!
Someday we will paint and really fix it. I have been busy painting other stuff.
4 comments:
I love it. It looks very comfy!!
It's always nice to have new furniture. I love your crooked cow quilt!
One day, I'm going to have new furniture. One day...
Enjoy! Love the quilts in the room!
Had to look twice to see the patch. Your crooked cow quilt really draws the eye away from it!
Post a Comment