I kept thinking red or blue binding.
Yep, red or blue,
I looked through fabric....
and for some reason I walked away with a green to bind it.
Karen has been doing a bunch of these disappearing nine patches and I had to try one too. ( herblog )
This was made with "baby" in mind. But when tractor joe saw it he said...
"wouldn't that be a nice lap quilt for my Mom?"
"can't you see her sitting in her chair with that on her lap?" he added.
Well there isn't anything "baby" in it. It is mostly the Make Life line of fabric. It measures about 36 x 50 inches. Is that big enough for a lap quilt??
We shall just have to see. He might have a good idea.


2 comments:
ohhhhhh........ I love it..... especially the cornerstones! :)
.......OR...maybe it would be a nice wall hanging at Brown Dirt Cottage...yep.....send it to me!!!!
No seriously....this is w-a-y cute...maybe I need to try sewing one of these too!!
I was wondering if you guys were near flooding too. I hope not!!
Mr. Brown Dirt is harvesting Safflowers this week.
Post a Comment