Sunday, August 8, 2010

today's enemy: glare.....

Oh look over there, under the tree....
a finished and ready to hang "canyon de chelly" picture.....
The frame is old barn wood from a building here on the yard. It was put together by tractor joe's DAD....I LOVED the way it turned out. It is perfectly primitive.
I want a closer picture.
But it is hard to avoid glare.....
I just snapped a picture of me and the glare in all it's glory.


Different angles help capture pieces of it.
The "Happiness is a journey" was applied yesterday.

It was my Aunt's birthday yesterday....
so my mom and my sister Jane met me in New Richland at the Care Center where Betty lives.
Jane put on the words and we made everyone "ahhh and oohhhh" as they walked by.
( we worked in the dining area)


Back to the photo session....
under the tree wasn't going to work.
Maybe up on the back porch??
I picked it up and set it on the table.
hmmmmm....this might work.
Well that's as good as it gets!
It was like doing a giant scrapbook page.
But wait!
What are those cute little things down near the bottom of the picture?
We need a closer look.



Aren't they sweet??
Jane was at a garden center and they were having a sale....and she bought me a few things!
... She is like the queen of garden art. She says they will be fine tucked into some of my flowers.
But they are so little.
We will spray them with something-something ( she is always using big words) and they will be fine...I do it all the time.
okay....but,
for now I am leaving them on the table. They make me smile every time I look at them.




1 comment:

Karen H said...

I think I need to see this in person to get the full effect. It looks really neat!