This has been in the works for awhile....
It started with the 9 patches that just weren't exiting me, so they were set aside.
Then I made the electric fan blocks and I wondered...
would they work for a border ?
I was so excited when I had just enough of the 9 patches to go around the 4 electric fans. Everything was sewn together and it sat on the living room floor just like this.
I was so excited when I had just enough of the 9 patches to go around the 4 electric fans. Everything was sewn together and it sat on the living room floor just like this.We walked around it.
(it is just laying on the blue fabric that I used for the inner border)
I was surprised no one said, "aren't you going to pick that up?"
Then I thought about words.
live
laugh
learn
love
and I made them......

No comments:
Post a Comment