Monday, November 22, 2010

happy thanksgiving....

Last week (or more)... I was visiting this blog....Draw Doodle and Decorate....she had drawn this bird, but before she colored it, she said we could play along and color one for ourselves.
I was home sick today. I have cold symptoms and last night I was sick to my stomach....I think it was my lunch that came back up last night.
Anyway, by this afternoon I was feeling better and painted the drawing. It was fun.
I am also working on some Christmas postcards. I am lovin' them so far. No pics yet.

So...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I may not be back here before then. My track record for blogging has been dismal lately.

3 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Micki said...

I love the drawing, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Micki

Eden said...

I love how your Tgiving bird turned out!! It's so nice to see how others will color them in!!