I got a new camera! (a COOLPIX L22)... I have taken lots of pictures. But right now I trying to learn how to make it all work...like getting them from the camera to my computer....and that would include making the photos smaller for the blog. This is one of the many experiments to see if I can do it.
I am making a bunch of Santa postcards.
I am still attending physical therapy. They want me 3 times a week. My shoulder is slightly more mobile now. I am still trying to finish my online bus class. Each chapter takes about an hour. There are 16 chapters.
The worst one so far was bus inspection....check this do-hinky and that do-hinky for this and that.....and it all became blah blah blah. But I did get 90% on that test!
And then there is work.
No wonder I am having trouble getting much fun stuff done. I guess I am pretty busy.
4 comments:
Glad to hear that the therapy seems to be helping.
Your Santa postcard looks adorable!
Have fun with your new camera.
Cute postcard!
Neat postcards, can you mail them? I would like to see them in person someday.
Glad to know the therapy is helping you...the Santa postcard is just too cute!
Micki
Post a Comment