One of the preschoolers finished his project, so he wanted to draw a "winter" picture. It seems fitting after the blizzard we had on Saturday.
The town plow came by this morning. A drift always forms right at the end of the driveway. He opened it up, but it was up to tractor joe to move the rest of it.
We tried something new too. We parked cars on the driveway, right up against the garage doors....
their job......
collect the blowing snow. It seemed to work. The car was backed up and brushed off. Not as much snow right in front of the doors then.
This was over at the neighbors in the backyard. I thought it looked pretty.
I made a bunch of letters for postcards. I put one together to see what I thought. hmmm.....
do I want the letters all even on the bottom?
This is ready to glue to card stock. At least I will have one done before Christmas.
3 comments:
Well, I think it is great! So then what? Glue to cardstock and add a binding? Can it be mailed like that, or does it go in an envelope?
WOW girl....we were watching the weather Sat. and wondering if you guys would be 'snowed in'!! Great pictures of the neigbors yard. Will you be getting any more snow in this next storm???
I see liberated quilt 'astericks' in that winter school drawing!!! HA!
hhhhmmmm....there is something VERY familiar about that little postcard you are working on there!
I love the letters postcard...so cute!
Micki
Post a Comment