Friday, December 31, 2010

my last start of 2010

I am seeing "how many finishes do I have this year?" 
(as I check out things in blogland)
I have no idea for me....
I do know I have lots of stuff started.
So....I shall end the year with my last started quilt all in pieces yet.


Wonky letters. 
They are mixed up to keep it somewhat of a secret. I am not even sure that the future owner reads this blog....but just in case this will slow down the identification.
...and no, I do not have a prize for who ever might guess what it will say.



Wonky stars.
They are not blocks yet...that is what I am working on right now. I don't know how many I need yet, since I don't know how big this quilt will be. 



I am not sure what to call this block. It is just scraps of fabric strips sewn together.
It will make the border. Once again I don't know if I have enough or not.
Okay....I am off to work on the stars!


3 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

Well hey....this is looking and sounding VERY interesting!!

....LOL, oh yes...just like you...I have plenty I need to finish (i think i counted up about 17 unfinished, but I have gotten some of these tops finished during my blogging break)...but I started something new too...I just can't help it....can you!!???

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Busy, busy, busy! Looks like you need a new year to complete your projects.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Tonya Ricucci said...

oooh, looks like fun! I'd call those last blocks Liberated Log Cabins ala Gwen...