All the Santas are waving bye-bye. They went out last Saturday and it sounds like they got to their destinations quite quickly.
The background is muslin, I used thinned down yellow acrylic paint. The lime corners and red JOY are acrylic paint right out of the bottle using foam stamps. I brushed some sparkly paint over them too.
Simple quilting with no backing fabric.
I used Mod Pog to attach them to card stock. Trimmed, then zig-zagged around the edge. That is really working well for me.
I would love to make more. I may have to start thinking Valentines.
The Santa is from the "I Believe" book by Nancy Halvorsen
5 comments:
....uhhhmmm...uh....sniff...sniff.....I don't believe I received one....sniff........sigh....
Maybe it's because I don't PLOW all day LONG on my OLIVER!!!
I love mine........ just need to find it a place of honor.... :)
Your postcards are adorable!
The postcards are incredible!
Micki
The postcards are amazing! You are so very clever!
Post a Comment