Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Block Swappers

There are 12 of us in block swappers. We met up last winter to exchange blocks. We all got these blocks to work with. 
I found them rather addictive. I made more houses. I left off the chimneys so the exchange blocks were different. 

These were mine. I think the rule was happy colors. 


This is my finished quilt at the quilt show. One last picture. Me and my cousin Max. We both made quilts from the 2016 row by row experience. They are the same but different. It’s hard to get pictures in the hallways at the quilt show. 




4 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

Aaaaahhh, more fabulous eye candy! I did make a few houses with the instructions you sent and plan on making more in the future, just too darn fun and cute! I like you have some with chimneys and some without mixed in together......AND those Row by Row quilts are so creative and interesting. Will you keep yours?

p.s. Have you lost some weight? You look so young and "girlish" in this picture.

p.s.s. Seems I don't check my email lately so I just now read your email you sent from the precious post.....

Quiltdivajulie said...

How fun to see the two different versions of that row by row quilt! You are looking GREAT! And I'm not part of your block swappers group but those houses are such fun (with and without chimneys).

Carol E. said...

I like your row quilts. I still have a bag full of blocks and kits from 2017, I think. One of these years I'll get caught up with other UFOs and it'll be time to work on those. 2020 might be the year.

Carol E. said...

P.S. Did you wear the same shirt last year?