Saturday, August 10, 2019

I just might have a plan....

These are all the flying geese blocks from the leftover triangles.


I gave it a try...sewing with Luke here. He couldn’t quite reach the chain if I kept pulling it towards me. He went back and forth between watching me and sitting down to watch Disney junior. I would just see the top of his head. He’s fast though. Once he stood up and I had let my guard down. He grabbed the chain and pulled. Yikes! Gentle! Gentle! I was able to pry it out of his fingers, and finish sewing them.
This morning I woke up thinking about this baby quilt. It took a bit of looking to find the letters I made last year at the quilt show. I had different ideas for them, none of them happening. Maybe they could be on the border of the mini house quilt. 
I don’t know. Maybe they are too chunky. I’m going to think on it. 



5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

If you don't like the letters in the border, what if the letters move into the center of the quilt and the tiny houses become the borders? Either way, this will be a super-fun baby quilt.

Browndirtcottage said...

LOL....that lil Luke is a hoot!!! Looks like he got a good haircut this time.
I'm still staring at your letters and thinking on it too......hhhmmm......I wonder.....??......hhhmmm
And of course those flying geese are always good!

Wow, this is the first time I've been signed into my blog in AGES! I almost forgot how to do it!

Fabric Fanatic said...

so cute!

Karen H said...

I see I left the comment about Luke on the wrong post. He sure is cute! This house quilt is going to be great, whatever you decide on! And I love the blue stars.

Ruth said...

Little hands are sure fast hands! I see your alphabet has capitol letters, except for "d" and "i" and there is no "w". Perhaps when you put a border between the birdhouses (So Cute!) and the alphabet letters the quilt will "fit together" better. Good Luck!