This isn’t the temperature quilt, but I have 56 mini house blocks done. They need trimming. There are several triangles yet. I’m sewing flying geese with them. Not sure how it will all go together yet. Luke is here this week, while Zander is at his dads. Yesterday Luke got hold of my little plastic container that held all the dog ears from these blocks. They ended up all over the floor. We, or I should say, I cleaned that up. Luke watched. He seemed excited when I gave him the empty container to play with.
I bought a bunch of solids. The white isn’t solid, it is just a nice size chunk I had here. It is the 30-34 degree color. Blues go cooler the warm colors are the warmer temperatures. This is the first six days of January. I wrote the names of the colors and temperature ranges. I don’t know if there is enough, that should make it easier to order more if I do run out. The months will be in columns. I was caught up in June.




4 comments:
That is a lot of houses and flying geese. Both of the quilts are going to be great - I really like the way the temperature quilt looks.
The houses are just too much fun -- and your temperature quilt will be gorgeous!
The temperature quilt is beautiful so far. Can't wait to see it finished!
I love the colors in the temperature quilt. I am anxious to see that one finished.
Post a Comment